Regular carpet cleaning can extend the life of a carpet by up to 5 years. More importantly, it keeps the house clean, healthy, and allergen-free. Unfortunately, there comes a time when carpet cleaning just won’t get the job done, and it’s time to get a new carpet instead.
Here are some surefire signs that it’s time to purchase brand-new carpet:
- Multiple Stubborn Stains That Just Won’t Go
- Wear & Tear – Matted carpets, Tears, Frays, Cuts, & Regular Wear
- Extremely Filthy, Soiled, and Stinky Carpet Caused by Pets, Babies, or Accidents
- Thinned Out Padding – Wrinkled Carpets, Unevenness, & Reduced Cushioning
- Persistent Allergies Despite Thorough Carpet Cleaning
A well-maintained and regularly cleaned carpet can last as many as 5-10 years. To extend the life of your carpet, replace it, or get your carpet questions answered, contact us here.